It is a matter of great pride and achievement that our quality adherence has catapulted Radha Smelters Ltd. to being the leading manufacturer of TMT Bars, MS Squares, Design Squares, MS Flats, Design Flats, and MS Rounds. The Radha TMT Bars offered by us, are known for high strength and durability.
With professional experience and expertise that has been enhanced by catering to a variety of customer requirements, Radha Smelters Ltd. is today synonymous with quality, adherence to global standards of excellence and durability that stands the test of time.
Our customers choose steel manufactured with Thermex TMT above any alternative, for a variety of reasons.
- Easy To Work With : Owing to better ductility and bendability, Radha Thermex TMT Bars reduce construction and fabrication time.
- Safer Structures : Due to higher strength combined with higher ductility, Radha Thermex TMT Bars build safer structures.
- Cost Effective : A high tensile strength and better elongation value facilitates saving on costs.
- Corrosion Resistant : Controlled water-cooling during the THERMEX TMT process prevents the formation of coarse carbides - the main cause for the corrosive nature of common bars. Another reason for better corrosion resistance is the absence of surface stresses caused by the cold twisting process.
- Bonding Strength : External ribs running across the entire length of Radha Thermex TMT Bars provide superior bonding strength between the bar and the concrete. Fulfils Bond requirements as per IS: 456/78 and IS: 1786/85.
- Malleable : Radha Thermex TMT Bars are most preferred because of their flexible nature.
- Fine Welding Features : Due to low carbon content, Radha Thermex TMT Bars can be used for butt and other weld joints without reduction in strength at the weld joints.
- Formability : Due to very high elongation values and consistent properties Radha Thermex TMT Bars have excellent workability and bendability.
- Earthquake Resistant : The soft ferrite-pearlite core enables the bar to bear dynamic and seismic loading. Radha Thermex TMT Bars have high fatigue resistance to Dynamic/ Seismic loads due to their higher ductility.
- Fire Resistant : Unlike Tor steel/ CTD Reinforcement bars, Radha Thermex TMT Bars have high thermal stability and can withstand temperatures of 400-6000 degrees C.
- Versatility : Radha Thermex TMT Bars find wide application in different spheres, including General purpose concrete re-enforcement structures, Bridges, Flyovers , Dams, High rise buildings, Industrial structures, Concrete roads and Underground structures.
- 8 MM
- 10 MM
- 12 MM
- 16 MM
- 20 MM
- 25 MM
- 28 MM
- 32 MM